Sunday, January 27, 2013

Beyond Beyond Challenge 1

I am currently taking a class given by Kim Klassen called Beyond Beyond http://www.beyondlayers.net/.  Our first challenge this week was to capture a shot and experiment with the same subject from different perspectives, changing the angle, focal point, etc ... without moving the subject.  Then, create a collage or pick our favorite image.  I decided to go with the collage after a photo shoot with a collection of old medicine bottles I have.  I love old, vintage items and they can be such fun to photograph.  I worked in a variety of applications, using PSE 8, RadLab and Pixlr.  Had a blast with this assignment.

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Met over at Beyond Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these old bottles and how each and every view yields a different result. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love old bottles. They made a subject for this assignment. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a great subject choice. I look forward to seeing more of your pictures at Beyond Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you composed these shots! Looking forward to seeing more of your work through the Beyond Beyond class. ~ Anne Camille

    ReplyDelete